Management routes for CEng and IEng members
We offer two management routes which are specifically tailored for our CEng and IEng members. They are provided in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), meaning that on completion, you will have met the competence level required of an internationally recognised institution in the management and leadership field. Whether you are relatively new to management or you’re an established senior manager, we have an option that will suit your needs.
We offer three levels of diploma to suit the experience level of each member to ensure the key elements of good management are explored and understood. These allow you to hone your managerial skills and work towards achieving senior management competencies.
By achieving Chartered Manager (CMgr) status, you are demonstrating your excellence in management to your company and peers. It is a widely recognised qualification in management across all sectors.
Why invest in your management skills?
- To gain professional recognition.
- Invest in your on-going career development and CPD.
- Become a stronger leader for your employees.
- Assist your employees to develop in their own careers.
- Demonstrate your ability to be an effective manager as well as an engineer.