Why have your Apprenticeship scheme approved?
- Ensure that the apprentices gain a wide enough range of experience in engineering and business to enable them to become professionally registered as Engineering or ICT Technicians or have a good start towards Incorporated or Chartered Engineering registration.
- Recruit fresh talent from a pool of ambitious individuals.
- Raise the profile of your business by joining the IET’s approved apprenticeship scheme providers
- It’s free to set up. All we ask in that apprentices become Apprentice Members of the IET*.
* It costs £20 per year or £50 for the duration of the course if an individual is paying; or £30 for the duration of the course if the organisation or Learning Provider pays for their apprentices by purchase order or company credit card.
Take a look at the full list of approved providers.
How do I set up a scheme?
It’s really simple. Once you’ve contacted the IET, a member of our approvals team will visit your workplace to look at the design, content and assessment strategy of your apprenticeship and make sure that there are satisfactory quality assurance arrangements. They’ll also look at the level of support offered to the apprentice during their time on the scheme and when they graduate into the main workforce. If there are any gaps, we’ll be able to help.
Ready to apply?
Give us a call +44 (0)1438 767679 or email us email@example.com and we’ll discuss the next steps.
End Point Assessment
Employers and Learning Providers - find out about the IET and End Point Assessments of the new Apprenticeship Standards.