Our current standard IET membership fees
|Fellow (FIET)||9,000 Rupees|
|Member (TMIET or MIET)||7,500 Rupees|
|Students and apprentices (one year)||1,300 Rupees|
|Students and apprentices (two years)||2,100 Rupees|
|Students and apprentices (course duration, up to five years)||3,450 Rupees|
If you’re a new graduate or newly qualified apprentice and previously a student member, we’re offering a discounted price of 1,300 Rupees for one year.
Our IET qualified and registered membership fees
If you’re professionally registered with the Engineering Council, you need to pay the IET qualified and registered member fee (this includes your annual IET membership).
|Registered Fellows: Chartered Engineers, Incorporated Engineers or Chartered Electrical Engineers||10,900 Rupees|
|Registered Fellows: Engineering Technicians or ICT Technicians||9,750 Rupees|
|Registered members: Chartered Engineers, Incorporated Engineers or Chartered Electrical Engineers||9,400 Rupees|
|Registered members: Engineering Technicians or ICT Technicians||8,250 Rupees|
Engineering Council fees
If you’re professionally registered with the Engineering Council, you need to pay the IET qualified and registered member fee plus the Engineering Council registration fee below.
|Chartered Engineer (CEng)||2,350 Rupees|
|Incorporated Engineer (IEng)||1,950 Rupees|
|Engineering Technician (EngTech)||1,100 Rupees|
|ICT Technician (ICTTech)||1,100 Rupees|
Ready to join?
1. Apply for membership online.
2. Pay by cheque/demand draft crossed at PAR in favour of ‘IET Services (India) Private Limited’ and ‘payable at Bangalore’.
3. Write your name and address on the back of the cheque or bank draft. Send this along with the payment page of your form or renewal notice to IET Services (India) Private Limited, Unit No 405 and 406, 4th Floor West Wing, Raheja Towers, MG Road, Bangalore 560 001, India.
4. Please note we can’t accept outstation cheques, cash or money orders through the post.
5. For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org