International professional registration

Extend the recognition of your professional status.

The IET offers three categories of registration for professional engineers who wish to practice within Europe.  This can be achieved through Fédération Européene d'Associations Nationales d'Ingénieurs (FEANI), or internationally through the International Register of Professional Engineers (IRPE) or the International Engineering Technologist (IntET) Register. 

European registration - EUR ING

Engineers registered with FEANI are awarded the title EUR ING.

IntPE registration

Chartered Engineers (CEng) who are IET registered can apply for International Professional Engineer (IntPE) professional registration.

IntET registration

Incorporated Engineers (IEng) who are IET registered may be eligible to apply for International Engineering Technologist (IntET) professional registration.