Why EngTech? Employers
Supporting your employees is so important in helping them to achieve this recognition and in enhancing the reputation and success of your organisation.
Key benefits to you:
- Assists with the recruitment and retention of professional electricians, by providing you with a benchmark of assurance that they have met the competence and commitment that may be fundamental to the success of your organisation.
- Contributes to the reduction, where relevant, of recalled work and unplanned costs.
- Supports your employer responsibilities to your electricians that they are working for an organisation that values their education, training, skills and experience, knowing that these have been independently assessed.
- Highlights your commitment to monitoring the individual competence of electricians you employ, through their record of continuing professional development (CPD) audited by the IET.
- Provides you with a supported plan for the personal development of your electricians.
- Opens up opportunities to tender for new work where contracts specify a need for professionally qualified electricians.
Employer workshops for electricians
Complimentary employer workshops can be arranged for your electricians to help them apply for Electrician EngTech, including access to an engineer qualified advisor. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about booking a workshop by emailing email@example.com
Back to Engineering Technician (EngTech) for electricians.