Start of main content

Fast track your application with your ECS card

If you have an ECS Installation Electrician Gold or ECS Managerial Platinum or Black card, you can use our streamlined process to apply for Technician Member (TMIET) or Member (MIET) status.

How do you apply?

With your ECS card to hand, you can skip the full application and apply for IET membership in minutes. Here's how...

1. Apply online for TMIET or MIET membership – make sure you enter your card qualification in the ‘Industrial Qualifications’ field and your JIB enrolment or scheme number.

2. Upload your CV - if you're applying for MIET status, you'll also need to upload your most recent CV as part of the online application process.

Keep an eye on your inbox for updates - once your application has been accepted, you can add your designatory letters to your CV and professional profiles.