Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner? Email email@example.com to get started.
How you’ll benefit
Your organisation will benefit from:
- networking opportunities across industry, academia and the MOD
- a benchmark for professionalism and industry standards
- support for your employees through their professional development and with our Company Based Registration Support scheme
- a bespoke package designed to meet your needs, an Account Manager to improve your engagement with the IET and provide access to our five key sectors resources, engineering intelligence and local communities
- invitations to our annual partnership event
- marketing opportunities to the partnership community, made up of engineering and technology professionals, through different media channels including Partner News, magazines and newsletters
- access to the well-established Academic Partners
- a formal relationship through our partnership agreement, and
- a bespoke annual activity plan
- access to the Corporate Partner Toolkit, including the use of the IET Corporate Partner logo, IET literature, text to promote your partnership to your employees, marketing guidelines, etc
- a 20 per cent discount on room hire in our London and Birmingham venues.
You’ll also be shaping the future as the IET is a voice for the profession. Learn more about our submissions to Government, Policy panels and key topics affecting you.
Why not get involved and influence future engineers and technicians? Our Education 5-19 team works with schools and colleges to support their science, engineering and technology curriculum.
Company Based Registration Support (CBRS)
Company Based Registration Support (CBRS) provides bespoke advice and support for groups of employees, covering the whole process of becoming professionally registered as a Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician or ICT Technician. Launched at each of your company’s offices, CBRS is suitable for everyone from brand new engineers or technicians, perhaps at apprentice or graduate level, through to those experienced engineers who haven’t yet applied for professional registration.
Launch Date: IET Introduction to Professional Registration
One of our team will give a presentation covering IET membership, Professional Registration and the Company Based Registration Support process. From the information provided by the candidates, the IET decides whether individuals are ready to apply for registration or still need further professional development.
Two weeks: Deadline for IET membership
Candidates who are not currently members of the IET are provided with personal assistance to join by our team. They can join the IET online or over the phone.
Four weeks: Registration workshops
Candidates attend a workshop, covering one or both of the following topics:
- Initial Professional Development - candidates considered not yet ready to apply for professional registration are shown how to identify the areas that require further development and record their engineering competence using the IET Career Manager tool.
- Applying for Professional Registration – candidates considered ready to apply for professional registration are shown, in detail, how to apply using the IET Career Manager tool.
Six weeks: PRA review of application form
Candidates progressing with their application have a 1:2:1 meeting with a Professional Registration Advisor (PRA) to review the initial draft of their form.
Seven to nine weeks: Continuing support
Candidates can contact our team by phone or email for support or access our weekly Professional Registration webinars.
Ten weeks: PRA review of application form
Candidates have a further 1:2:1 meeting with a PRA to review and finalise their application form prior to submission.
14 weeks: Application form submission
Candidates submit their application for assessment and our team are still on hand to provide any final assistance required or to answer any questions.
To find out more about our Company Based Registration Support or to book a programme for your engineers please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Corporate Partners
We’re proud to partner with the following organisations:
- Airbus Group
- Aker Solutions
- Allied Bakeries
- AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Anglian Water
- Arqiva Ltd
- Aston Martin
- BAE Systems
- Balfour Beatty
- BAM Nutall
- Bilfinger UK Ltd
- BMT Group Ltd
- Boeing Defence UK Ltd
- British Steel
- Burns & McDonnell
- Capula Ltd
- Cavendish Nuclear
- Chrysaor Production UK Ltd
- Dassault Systems
- Defence Equipment and Support, Ministry of Defence Abbey Wood
- Department for Transport
- Domino Printing Sciences
- Dowty Propellers
- Elbit Systems
- Environment Agency
- FCO Services
- Ford Motor Company
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy
- Gatwick Airport Ltd
- General Dynamics
- Heathrow Airport Ltd
- Hoare Lea LLP
- Intel Corporation UK
- Isle of Man Aerospace Cluster
- ISS UK Ltd
- IT Installations Ltd
- Jaguar Land Rover
- James Fisher Nuclear
- JN Bentley Ltd
- Leidos Innovations UK
- Lockheed Martin
- McLaren Applied Technologies Ltd
- Merlin Entertainment Group
- Met Police
- Microsoft Ltd
- MLM Consulting Engineers Ltd
- Mott MacDonald
- National Air Traffic Service (NATS)
- National Grid
- Network Rail
- NG Bailey Ltd
- PA Consulting
- QinetiQ Plc
- Rolls Royce Plc
- Rosti Automotive
- Royal Mail
- Schneider Electric
- Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Scottish and Southern Energy
- Sellafield Ltd
- Siemens Plc
- Suez Recycling and Recovery UK
- Tata Motors
- Tata Steel
- Tata Technologies
- Telefonica O2
- Telegraph Media Group Ltd
- Tesco Maintenance Ltd
- UK Automatic Energy Authority
- UK Power Networks
- Ultra Electronics
- UTC Aerospace
- Veolia Nuclear Solutions Ltd
- Virgin Media
- Vodafone Group
- WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
If you have any questions about Corporate Partners, contact the Partnerships team.