Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Solve engineering problems through innovation, creativity and change, or implement engineering solutions in complex, high-risk environments.
- Use your general and specialist engineering knowledge to make the best possible use of existing and emerging technology.
- Lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects. This could mean, for example, you systematically review all the factors that affect project implementation, taking into account safety and sustainability.
Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
- Implement existing and emerging technology. You solve engineering problems using well-proven analytical techniques.
- Use your general and specialist engineering knowledge to apply existing and emerging technology.
- Manage teams, as well as technical and commercial aspects of projects. For example, you might identify factors that affect project implementation and communicate them to the team
Engineering Technician (EngTech)
- Apply proven techniques and procedures to solve practical engineering problems.
- Use engineering knowledge to inform your technical and practical activities.
- Contribute to activities such as design, development, manufacture, construction, commissioning, operation or maintenance.
ICT Technician (ICTTech)
- Support activities which involve using ICT solutions, hardware and software components.
- Use ICT knowledge when applying your technical, practical and systems skills.
- Contribute to activities such as design, development, configuration, testing, commissioning, installation deployment, operation, migration or maintenance.
If you're still stuck and need help then please contact us.