How do I apply?
You can apply to become an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) in two ways:
- Online via Career Manager, the IET's online skills development and recording tool for a reduced application fee.
- Via a paper application form which can be requested from our website.
What do I need to submit?
You’ll also need:
- one person to support your application. You may have two additional supporters.
- higher education certificates
- an accountability diagram.
- your development action plan.
Still not sure how to apply?