Our journal content is indexed in all major databases including Scopus, Ei Compendex, SCI, SCI-E and Inspec as well as Google and Google Scholar to help your users discover relevant content.
Current Journals are fully gold Open Access
Our current journal titles are fully gold Open Access, allowing researchers and practitioners around the world immediate and free access to current IET Journals content. The latest content from our journals is accessible through a publishing partnership with Wiley on the IET Research hub page.
As well as publishing current research Open Access, all articles published from 2013 are also freely available on the IET Research hub - making a vast body of published research widely accessible.
IET Journals Archive 1872 - 2012
Inspire your researchers to become pioneers of the future with unique insights into 140 years of engineering and technology history.
With over 145,000 full-text articles dating from 1872 - 2012, the IET Journals Archive provides exclusive, unlimited online access to the Institution of Engineering and Technology’s extensive publishing history.
Including ground-breaking articles by engineering pioneers such as Marconi and Edison, our Journals Archive provides a comprehensive source of historic engineering and technology information.
Supporting your research teams
With the IET Journals Archive, your researchers can:
- Follow the development of engineering and technology concepts across 140 years
- Draw inspiration from past innovators
- Understand the historical context of their own field and related fields
- Explore the foundations of technology being developed today
- Develop the knowledge they need to move into new disciplines
140 years of research. Seamless integration. Unlimited access.
- Seamless integration with authentication, discovery and referencing tools
- One-time purchase for perpetual access with no annual hosting fee
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users
- Unrestricted access: DRM-free content allows your users to download and share full-text pdf articles to read offline.
For more information about our Journal Archive resource download the flyer below:
The IET Journals Archive 1872 - 2012 flyer [PDF, 1,441KB]
Browse the IET Journals Archive on our Digital Library.