Current Journals now fully gold Open Access
Our current journal titles are now fully gold Open Access, allowing researchers and practitioners around the world immediate and free access to current IET Journals content. The latest content from our journals is accessible through a publishing partnership with Wiley on the IET Research hub page.
As well as publishing current research Open Access, all articles published from 2013 are also freely available on the IET Research hub - making a vast body of published research widely accessible.
IET Journals Archive 1872 - 2012
Inspire your researchers to become pioneers of the future with unique insights into 140 years of engineering and technology history.
With over 145,000 full-text articles dating from 1872 - 2012, the IET Journals Archive provides exclusive, unlimited online access to the Institution of Engineering and Technology’s extensive publishing history.
Including ground-breaking articles by engineering pioneers such as Marconi and Edison, our Journals Archive provides a comprehensive source of historic engineering and technology information.
Supporting your research teams:
With the IET Journals Archive, your researchers can:
- Follow the development of engineering and technology concepts across 140 years
- Draw inspiration from past innovators
- Understand the historical context of their own field and related fields
- Explore the foundations of technology being developed today
- Develop the knowledge they need to move into new disciplines