- Electronics Letters
- Micro & Nano Letters
- Healthcare Technology Letters
- The Journal of Engineering
- Chinese Journal of Electronics
- All other IET Research Journals
Please note, these links will take you to the IET Digital Library website.Submit your paper
Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to IET journals go through a rigorous peer-review process to maintain and enhance the quality of the journal, and to help authors improve their manuscripts.
- Submitted manuscripts are sent to independent expert referees who provide constructive criticism and make recommendations on whether it’s ready for publication.
- Based on the reports, each journal’s editorial board will make the final decision.
- Authors may be asked to make revisions to their manuscript, add or remove material, or respond to points raised by the referees before the final decision is made.
We have partnered with academic editing company Editage, who’ll check and edit the English in your manuscript for a discounted fee to ensure it meets the standard required by the IET. Remember, using Editage is entirely optional and doesn’t guarantee publication.
If you have any other questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.