In 2019 we introduced the annual IET Journal Outstanding Editor Awards where a number of Editors and Editorial Board Members are recognised for particularly outstanding activities to maintain and further develop the high international standards and reputation of the IET’s Research Journals.
There are four categories of Award: Editor-in-Chief, Deputy Editor/Subject Editor, Associate Editor and Advisory Editor. Nominations are made by each journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Editorial Board and IET Editorial Staff as appropriate with reference to activities relating to journal performance, development, outreach and involvement. The winners are selected by a panel of senior IET Publishing Editors.
Congratulations to the following recipients of the 2019 IET Journal Outstanding Editor Awards!
Editor-in-Chief Awards 2019
- Emil Levi (IET Electric Power Applications)
- Volker Pickert (IET Power Electronics)
- Hugh Griffiths (IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation)
- David Infield (IET Renewable Power Generation)
- James Lam (IET Control Theory & Applications)
Deputy Editor/Subject Editor Awards 2019
- Prabhat Mishra (IET Computers & Digital Techniques)
- Sabrina De Capitani di Vimercati and Giuseppe Persiano (IET Information Security)
- Mohamed Dahidah (IET Power Electronics)
- Dylan Dah-Chuan Lu (IET Renewable Power Generation)
Associate Editor Awards 2019
- Oh-Kyong Kwon (Electronics Letters)
- Xingyi Huang (High Voltage)
- Jerome Gilles (IET Image Processing)
- Ahmed Reza Shahverdi (IET Nanobiotechnology)
- Jung-Chieh Chen (IET Signal Processing)
Advisory Editor Awards 2019
- Fauzia Ahmad (IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation)
- Simon Watts (IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation)