Why use Plus! for Events
- Easy to use - set up an online event registration page in minutes, create an event URL for use when promoting your event.
- Monitor registrations - see how many people are coming to your event making it easier to manage logistics with your venue.
- Manage a waiting list - set maximum capacity and when it is reached any further delegates will be placed on a waiting list, any place that becomes available can be automatically allocated.
- Online or mobile - it is quick and easy for people to register for your event wherever they are.
- Use social networks - share your event URL and let your community promote your event to their social networks on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Manage the delegate experience - each delegate automatically receives a booking confirmation email. You can use delegate data to contact them with updates and using this data to send a reminder email before your event can help reduce last minute dropouts.
- Record attendance - you can generate an attendance sheet to tick your delegates off as they arrive, and record delegate numbers after the event.
- Request feedback - you can use the system to request and record feedback from your delegates, helping you assess how successful your event was and assist in planning for the future.
- Free to use - Plus! for Events is always free for IET volunteers organising free to attend community events.
Accessing Plus! for Events
Any volunteer running an IET community event can access the Plus! for Events registration system, contact Community Operations to request a username and password. The communities team can also provide training on how to use the system.