The initiative is available to UK-based SMEs who commit to fund 20 new IET memberships at the beginning of the partnership and renew on an annual basis.
Once you’ve signed up, our Partnership and Development team will help you to create an implementation plan focusing on staff professional development and opportunities within the IET Partnership Community.
Why become an Enterprise Partner?
Becoming an Enterprise Partner gives you:
- access to a wide range of professional development solutions
- the opportunity to increase your profile in the IET engineering community
- to develop staff technical knowledge
- to network and share ideas
- dedicated IET account management
- discounts on IET products and services
- access to graduates through our Academic Partners, and Service Leavers through our MOD Partners
- a 20% discount on room hire in our London and Birmingham venues.
Networking and marketing
As an Enterprise Partner, you’ll gain access to several exclusive events each year, which connect like-minded people and harvest opportunities. These events would include:
- Partnership events
- round table discussions
- key topic-specific events
- access to your Local Network community.
We’ll also provide you with:
- the Enterprise Partners logo to put on materials
- the Enterprise Partner specific signature and web banners
- feature articles in Partner News which reaches our entire partnership community.
- Get 20 per cent off individual professional skills courses like technical writing, ethics, contract law, commercial awareness, tendering and bidding and specification writing.
- Access Career Manager, which allows your staff to log CPD hours and track progress against industry standard competencies.
- We’ll support your staff through the process of gaining professional registration, with a bespoke Company Based Registration Support scheme and webinars.
We’ve put together a toolkit that includes suggested tweets, an example press release, useful IET documents, and the IET logo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like a copy or if you have any additional questions.