Working with the Insight and Policy team, this volunteer-led panel provides strategic advice to Government, responds to consultations, delivers thought leadership, and develops position statements and other materials within their fields of expertise.
If you would like to find out more on the roles and responsibilities of the panel, become a member or have any questions, please get in touch with us today at email@example.com.
- Darren Capes, City of York Council
- Tim Gammons, Arup
- Mark Basten, FutureMotiv
- Phil Blythe, Department for Transport
- Barry Brooks
- Simon Brown, Heathrow Airport
- Tom Cherrett, Southampton University
- Matthew Clarke, Atkins
- Lambert Dopping-Hepenstal, DH Future Systems
- Will Drury, Ricardo Global Automotive
- Andy Graham, White Willow Consulting
- Pete James
- Maria Kamargianni, UCL
- David Lindley
- Francesca Medda, UCL
- Andrew McNaughton, HS2
- Pearl Noble-Mallock, BAE Systems
- Carl Pickering, Jaguar Land Rover
- Phillip Proctor, Highways England
- Tracy Savill, Transport Systems Catapult
- Mark Scully, Aerospace Technology Institute
- Sheema Segal MIET, Intel Corp
- Ray Smith, IET Aerospace TPN
- Fraser Sommerville, Atkins
- Alan Stevens, Southampton University
- Ella Taylor, CCAV
- Walter Tuttlebee, WTIS
- Richard Westgarth, BMT
- Prof Henry Tse MEng (Hons) CEng FIET MINCOSE, Connected Places Catapult
Dr Anna Bonne
As Transport Lead, Anna helps to support the transport engineering community through developing thought leadership that facilitates the advancement and uptake of new innovative technologies in aerospace, marine, rail and road transport.
Anna trained as a chemist and has a PhD in organic chemistry from The University of Manchester. Following her PhD she worked as a process chemist scaling up the production of pharmaceuticals and then in academia, for Cranfield University, Imperial College and the University of Oxford, developing relationships with industrial partners to build research and development projects to support innovation.
More recently at the IET, Anna’s work has focused on emerging transport technologies and how they can be best adopted by local authorities to help them to meet their objectives and deliver better transport services for local communities.