The Members Annual Information Event (MAIE) was held to discuss the following purposes:
- To receive the minutes of the previous meeting.
- To receive a report from the Chief Executive and Secretary on the IET’s achievements in the previous year.
- To receive a report from the President about the Institution’s plans for the future.
- To receive a report from Council.
- To receive a report from Foothold, The Institution of Engineering and Technology Benevolent Fund.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Votes of thanks to:
- The honorary officers and members of all Institution Boards and Committees;
- The staff of the Institution