Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
Incorporated Engineer (IEng) professional registration and benefits.
Apply for professional registration
Download a professional registration application pack.
Why choose professional registration as an Incorporated Engineer?
- Internationally recognised qualification awarded by the Engineering Council [new window];
- Network of professional engineers;
- Higher earnings potential;
- Improved career prospects;
- Greater influence within your organisation and industry;
- Access to life-long learning.
- maintain and manage applications of current and developing technology?
- apply existing and emerging technology in your work?
- problem solve?
- contribute to continuous improvement in your business processes?
- manage the planning, budgeting and organisation of tasks, people and resources?
- have involvement in design, development, manufacture, construction and operation?
If so, read what you need to do to register for IEng.
Fees for professional registration
Professional registration fees can be paid in Sterling (GBP £), as well as local payments in China and India.
You may find answers to some of your questions in the professional registration frequently asked questions.
We will do as much as we can to support you with any aspect of your application, so please get in touch if you need help and advice.