Chartered Engineer (CEng)
Chartered Engineer (CEng) professional registration and benefits.
Apply for professional registration
Download a professional registration application pack
Why choose professional registration as a Chartered Engineer?
- Internationally recognised qualification awarded by the Engineering Council [new window];
- Network of professional engineers;
- Higher earnings potential;
- Improved career prospects;
- Greater influence within your organisation and industry;
- Access to life-long learning.
- develop new or existing technology?
- problem solve?
- make a key contribution to your business’ success, through innovation, creativity and change?
- promote advanced designs or design methods?
- develop better production techniques, marketing or construction concepts?
- pioneer technology or engineering services and management methods?
If so, read what you need to do to register for CEng.
Fees for professional registration
Professional registration fees can be paid in Sterling (GBP £), as well as local payments in China and India.
You may find answers to some of your questions in the professional registration frequently asked questions.
We will do as much as we can to support you with any aspect of your application, so please get in touch if you need help and advice.