Insurers for members wishing to take up professional indemnity, public liability and employers’ liability insurance.
The IET is aware that an increasing number of members are working independently and need to obtain necessary business insurance to carry out their business, protecting them from the main insurance exposures of their work. The main insurance required for individuals are usually professional indemnity, public liability and employers’ liability.
To understand more about these insurances and further benefits please feel free to contact Kingsbridge Professional Solutions (KPSol) on 01242 808 740 or by going to www.3.kpsol.co.uk
What are the benefits of using KPSol
• Insurance product tailor-made for professional freelance contractors
• Expert advice, guidance and dedicated service from insurance experts
• Insurance solution designed and provided by a top 100 UK independent broker
• Wide policy coverage with a simple apply & buy online process
• The policy covers most white collar professions
Client Service Advisor
01242 808 740
Alternatively, members wishing to take up professional indemnity insurance will be welcomed by Marsh UK Ltd.
Marsh UK Ltd's stated objectives are to provide members with:
• a professional indemnity scheme placed with insurers whose financial security meets the stringent requirements of their security committee;
• an effective policy wording;
• stable and competitive premiums, together with an instalment facility;
• risk management support in the shape of both claims analysis, and feedback from members' experience.
For further information please contact:
Marsh UK Ltd
Orchard Brae House
30 Queensferry Road
Edinburgh EH4 2HS
Tel: +44 (0)131 311 4200