The IET announces the arrival of IET e-Books, bringing you access to over 300 electronic titles, with new titles released each year.
The IET publishes professional, technical and research monographs in all areas of engineering and technology, providing international researchers, professionals and students with new perspectives and developments in emerging subject areas.
Launched in September 2011, IET e-Books are only available on the IET Digital Library and through a few selected aggregators.
Search and share
• fully searchable and downloadable at chapter and full text levels
• search content by title, keyword, issue date or by author name
• save any search query as your own dynamic RSS feed
• favourite titles can be bookmarked and all of the content will be indexed by Google
• article abstracts may be emailed to colleagues
• download citations on EndNote and BibTeX
A variety of purchasing models are offered, including subscription and perpetual access, covering current and back lists as well as series and complete collections. Each book is also available to purchase at chapter level as well as full text.
Read the IET Press Release.
Burgundy signs agreement to sell IET e-Books in Europe. See Press Release for details.
Search the e-Books platform now.