Get up and running
The IET supports young engineers and technicians around the world. Find out how you can create an on campus student community at your university by following our steps to getting started.
- Read ‘Get up and running’ [PDF 560KB] – your guide to setting up an On Campus student community.
- Get a group of students together to form your community; find out more about how to become an IET On Campus Student Volunteer.
- Tell your university about your plan.
- Use the ideas from the ‘Delivering more energy on campus: a guide for student communities’ [PDF 2.2MB] and also from our On Campus event ideas page to identify and plan some activities for your community.
- Complete the form: 'Request to set up a new IET On Campus student community' [PDF 166k] and email it to us at email@example.com where your request will be considered by your relevant Communities Committee (CC).
See what universities are already taking part with IET On Campus. View the list of recognised On Campus student communities [Word 41KB] from around the world.