Helpful contacts for international students in the UK

Contact details for organisations supporting international students. These include organisations offering grant and finance advice, UK university course information and country-specific support groups.

A notepad and pen on top of a laptop computer Admissions, UK university courses and financial advice

UCAS [new window]


More general information about student grants

Educational Grants Advisory Service (EGAS) [new window]

UKCISA - The Council for International Education [new window]


International student advice

A Guide for overseas students is available from:

The British Council [new window]


American students can contact:

 The Fulbright Commission [new window]

African students can contact:

Africa Educational Trust [new window]


Chinese students can contact:

The Great Britain-China Educational Trust [new window]