IEL is a comprehensive, easy-to-use reference system
It contains a subset of the Inspec Database as an index to all the IEEE and Institution of Engineering and Technology material, which allows users to search specifically for the information they need, then display and print the full-page image. IEL is available in CD-ROM or Internet subscriptions.With an IEL Online subscription you receive:
- access to the complete back catalogue of IEEE and IET material, including journals, periodicals, conference proceedings, published since 1988- and all active IEEE standards over 4,000 publication titles and more than 700,000 unique documents
- weekly updates including new journals, conference. proceedings and standards
- interactive articles with live reference links
- full search and browse capabilities
- PDF article display
- no restriction on the number of prints.
Special Pricing for Print Subscribers
Special pricing is available for IEL customers who are print subscribers to the IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP) or the IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP, POP Plus, and POP Extra).
IEL system requirements are:
- Netscape Navigator 4.x (or above) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x or higher.
- Acrobat Reader 3.0 or higher Internet connection, 28 KBS (or higher) recommended.
- Windows compatible mouse.