How IET eBooks will enhance your library
Within the Digital Library, your eBooks will be easily searchable by title, keyword, author name or date.
- Multiple users will be able to download content with unrestricted DRM-free access.
- Share content with colleagues across a range of devices.
- Easily manage citations across EndNote, BibTex, Plain Text and RefWorks.
- Perpetual access to content providing you with the added security of on-going digital access without subscriptions, and the option to add on the new frontlist each year.
- A variety of purchasing options depending on your requirements, you can choose from 12 different eBook Collections, all available on a perpetual access basis.
- FREE MARC21 provides enhanced discoverability for your users to locate content whenever they need to.
- COUNTER4-compliant usage statistics and the SUSHI protocol allow you to measure online usage and help you to streamline your reporting processes.
- Benefit from secure archiving with CLOCKSS.
What collections are available?
You’ll have access to over 500 titles across several topics including:
- Circuits, Devices and Systems
- Control, Robotics & Sensors
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Energy Engineering
- Healthcare Technologies
- History of Technology
- Management of Technology
- Radar, Sonar & Navigation
- Sector Publications