There are three ways you can help us:
- Become an IET Standards author and put your name to a code of practice or guide that will help to provide a framework to fast-moving industry.
- Volunteer to participate in a committee – share your expertise and learn from other industry leaders.
- Sponsor a code of practice or guide – we will take the legwork out of developing best practice for your particular area of the industry.
Become an author
Are you passionate about your area of expertise? Would you like to gain recognition for creating a standard for your industry? Our authors are supported every step of the way.
- Codes of Practice: industry-led best practice that provides a framework for a particular area of the industry, strongly referencing regulations and requirements.
- Guides: information about how to apply standards and codes of practice to particular areas of the industry.
If you have an idea and would like to discuss it further, please contact us.
One of the strengths of IET Standards’ publications lies in the range of industry representation on the technical committees. From government departments to manufacturers and industry bodies, we value your input to achieve true consensus on the important issues.
If you have any questions, whether about relatable experience, costs or time required, we’ll be happy to provide the answer.
Get your organisation’s brand associated with industry-leading guidance. Project sponsors receive branding opportunities on titles as well as supporting the creation of standards in developing areas.