Support for candidates

Advice and resources for those working towards a professional title - whether Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician or ICT Technician.

Find a Professional Registration Advisor (PRA)

Need help with your professional registration application form? A PRA can answer your questions and review your application before you submit it.

Sign up to the Initial Professional Development Service

Don’t work towards your professional title alone. Direct your questions to our IPD team and get hints and tips on how to develop UK-SPEC competences.

Find a mentor

If you want to talk to somebody who has been through the registration process and can help you achieve competences, sign up to our mentoring scheme.

Book on to a course

Want to develop a specific competence? Take a look at our range of courses, which are aligned to UK-SPEC competences.

Need help?

If you are currently working on your application and need help contact: profreginfo@theiet.org

If you have already applied to become professionally registered but have questions about your application, please contact: profreg@theiet.org