Join us for this year’s IET Members Annual Information Event and hear from IET Chief Executive and Secretary, Mr Nigel Fine, on the IET’s achievements throughout 2020 and receive an update from IET President, Professor Danielle George, about the Institution’s plans for the future.
The Members Annual Information Event will be held for the following purposes:
- To receive the minutes of the previous meeting.
- To receive reports from the Chief Executive and Secretary and the IET President.
- To receive a report from Council.
- To receive a report from Foothold, The Institution of Engineering and Technology Benevolent Fund.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Votes of thanks to:
- The honorary officers and members of the Institution Board and Committees
- The staff of the Institution.
A Q&A session will be held at the end of the event. Members are welcome to submit questions ahead of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org or to submit questions on the day via the online chat facility.
The Members Annual Information Event is open to all IET members. To register, please complete the online registration form and you will receive a link to the online broadcast.
Copies of the Trustees Report and Financial Statements will be available on the IET website approximately 14 days prior to the date of the meeting.
Please visit the AGMs and SGMs webpage or contact: email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.