NHSX is calling on all innovators who can support the elderly, vulnerable and self-isolating during COVID-19 to apply for government funding of up to £25,000 to test their solution. New technologies can help support the vulnerable as the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread.
This competition is about helping the community, from finding healthy and qualified carers who can provide support for those in need, to discovering and delivering mental health services and facilitating employee wellbeing.
Within this challenge, they are particularly looking for innovators able to support in the following areas. If this is your company, please apply.
Remote Social Care:
- Finding healthy and qualified carers who can provide support for those in need.
- Managing and delivering care in care homes.
- Delivering domiciliary care and technology in the home.
Optimising Staffing in Care and Volunteering Sectors:
- Recruiting, training and certifying of doctors and nurses and professional carers.
- Volunteering – recruiting and triaging volunteers into clinical and non-clinical workers.
- Projecting demand for health and care workers across the country to improve deployment and management of resources.
- Tackling data gaps in the care sector to understand the financial sustainability and needs of care businesses.
- Discovering and delivering mental health services.
- Accessing relevant and inclusive peer 2 peer communities.
- Supporting self-management of mental health and wellbeing.
- Facilitating employee wellbeing.
To get involved, visit the Tech Force website.