Join us for this year’s IET Members Annual Information Event and hear from IET Chief Executive and Secretary Nigel Fine on the IET’s achievements in the past year and receive an update from the President, Peter Bonfield, about the Institution’s plans for the future.
The Members Annual Information Event will be held for the following purposes:
- To receive the minutes of the previous meeting.
- To receive reports from the Chief Executive and Secretary and the IET President.
- To receive a report from Council.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- Vote of thanks to:
- The honorary officers and members of the Institution Board and Committees
- The staff of the Institution.
A Q&A session will be held at the end of the event. Members are welcome to submit questions ahead of the event to email@example.com or to submit questions on the day via the online chat facility.
The Members Annual Information Event is accessible for IET members. To register, please complete the online registration form and you will receive a link to the online broadcast.
Copies of the Trustees Report and Financial Statements will be available on our website approximately 14 days prior to the date of the meeting.
Please visit the AGMs and SGMs webpage or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.