Join us at this year’s IET Members Annual Information Event and hear from IET Chief Executive and Secretary Nigel Fine who will look back at how we’ve supported IET members and the engineering community over the past 12 months, and receive an update from IET President Mike Carr about our focus for the year ahead.
The event will be held for the following purposes:
- To receive the minutes of the previous meeting.
- To receive a report from the Chief Executive and Secretary on the IET’s achievements in the previous year.
- To receive a report from the President, about the IET’s plans for the future.
- To receive a report from Council.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- To appoint auditors for 2019.
- Vote of thanks to:
- The honorary officers and members of the Institution Board and Committees
- The staff of the Institution.
Event attendees and those watching online can also ask questions to the presenters during the Q&A session and via the live stream.
Please register on the event web page. To watch a live stream of the event, please tune in to IET.tv on the day.
Copies of the Trustees Report and Financial Statements will be available at the meeting. Advance copies can be obtained on application to the Chief Executive and Secretary approximately 14 days before the event.