Introducing the Technician Signature Scheme
We’ve put together a handy little package for Technicians who have completed a Level 3 qualification or finished an apprenticeship in the last four years. It tops you up with extra information, expert personal support and training and technical tools for just £60 a year with the end goal of helping you make Engineering Technician (EngTech), ICT Technician (ICTTech) or Incorporated Engineer (IEng).
What do you get for your money?
Get ahead of the game with your IET Technician Signature benefits.
- Record your professional development online in Career Manager and keep track of your training, courses and experience.
- Follow the Technician pathway to get the most from your membership and reach professional registration.
- Enjoy member discounts across a range of IET products, including IET Wiring Regulations books and digital subscriptions, IET Academy courses and our books and Standards portfolios.
- Be part of something bigger and collaborate with other engineers and technicians with our Communities. Receive free or discounted invitations to industry events, socials and site visits.
- Explore the Virtual Library: our online hub of thousands of e-books, e-journals, magazines and reports.
- Get stuck into the award-winning E+T magazine. If it’s worth knowing about, you’ll find it in here. And if you’re an electrical installation contractor, you can subscribe to our Wiring Matters e-magazine for free, for expert information on BS 7671.
- Watch live broadcasts and on-demand videos on our very own TV channel, IET.tv.
- Get support when you need it most with our benevolent fund, Foothold.
- Connect with a mentor outside your workplace and they’ll help you spot professional development opportunities in the wider world.