Muse Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals who possess the ability to inspire with a concept, idea or design - whether through traditional materials or electronic media.
The theme for this year's Awards was 'Evolved Forward.' To change for the better, we must have a willingness to evolve forward in fresh ways, and this year's awards honour those with the ability to see the landscape we live in - and shape it to design a better tomorrow.
IET.tv was tasked with creating an inspiring set of profile videos for the finalists of the IET's Young Woman Engineer of the Year Awards (YWE) 2018. The videos were shown at the awards ceremony and then published across the IET’s digital and social media channels as part of an ongoing campaign to #SmashStereoTypesToBits in the engineering and technology industry.
Mark Reynard, head of IET.tv, said: "I'm delighted that we've been recognised in this way by creative peers from across the world. It was a pleasure to work with YWE 2018 finalists Sophie, Kate, Amy, Shajida, Claire and Lorna to share their stories and showcase the amazing work they do."
Watch the award-winning video on IET.tv.
Notes to editors
About the IET
- We inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world.
- We are a diverse home for engineering and technology intelligence throughout the world. This breadth and depth means we are uniquely placed to help the sector progress society.
- We want to build the profile of engineering and technology to change outdated perceptions and tackle the skills gap. This includes encouraging more women to become engineers and growing the number of engineering apprentices.
- Interview opportunities are available with our spokespeople from a range of engineering and technology disciplines including cyber-security, energy, engineering skills, innovation, manufacturing, technology, transport and diversity in engineering.
- For more information, visit www.theiet.org
- Follow the IET on Twitter.
Media enquiries to:
External Communications Manager
T: +44 (0)7738602426