The ultimate reference collections of highly specialised engineering and technology books.
Available exclusively through the IET Digital Library, IET eBook Collections offer an acclaimed list of academic and practitioner titles from 1979 to present, covering an extensive range of subject areas including control, cyber security, healthcare technologies and energy engineering. With a rapidly growing publication schedule on the most pertinent and cutting-edge topics, IET eBooks represent a unique and valuable resource for any library.
Depending on your library requirements, our eBooks can be purchased in a variety of flexible collections, ideal if you are looking for access to the entire range or a specific collection tailored by year or subject. Contact your regional sales team to place an order.
How can an IET eBook Collection help your users and add value to your library?
An IET eBook Collection offers you a simple solution to meet your users’ requirements for instant access to quality research and add extra value to your library’s existing digital offering.
Help your users:
- Locate relevant information quickly and easily Via the IET Digital Library, offer your users the opportunity to access research at the click of a button. Using the online search facility, users are able to search by title, keyword, author name or date.
- Download content without restrictions All IET eBook Collections are available DRM-free, allowing multiple users to download eBooks by chapter or full text with unrestricted access.
- Share content with colleagues Users have the freedom to view, print and save content on a range of devices and also share abstracts with colleagues.
- Easily manage citations IET eBook Collections are compatible with EndNote, BibTex, Plain Text and RefWorks allowing for citations to be downloaded; ideal if your users need to link references.
Add value to your library:
- Perpetual access to content Providing you with the added security of on-going digital access without subscriptions, and the option to add on the new frontlist each year.
- A variety of purchasing options Depending on your requirements, you can choose from 12 different eBook Collections, all available on a perpetual access basis.
- Enhanced discoverability FREE MARC21 records offer enhanced discoverability for your users to locate content whenever they need to and with DOIs to chapter level.
- Reporting tools to monitor usage COUNTER4-compliant usage statistics allow you to measure online usage and the SUSHI protocol can help you to streamline your reporting processes.
- Secure archiving with CLOCKSS By partnering with CLOCKSS, IET eBook Collections offer the added guarantee that our digital content will be available now and in the future.
What collections are available?
With a choice of 12 different eBook collections, the IET can offer you a flexible solution to meet your digital research needs, whether you require access to the entire collection, the backlist of titles or a specific subject area.
- IET ultimate eBook collection (1979 - 2016): If you are looking for the definitive collection of world-class engineering and technology research for your users, the IET Ultimate eBook Collection is the ideal choice. With content dating back to 1979, the Ultimate eBook Collection offers access to over 500 highly specialised engineering and technology publications.
- IET 6 Year Backlist (2012-2017)
- IET 5 Year Backlist (2012-2016)
- IET Frontlist Top-up (2017)
- IET eBook Subject Collections (1979-2016): Computing; Control, Robotics & Sensors; Electromagnetic Waves; Energy Engineering; History & Management of Technology; Materials, Circuits & Devices; Radar, Sonar & Navigation; Telecommunications
Visit the IET Digital Library to browse IET eBooks >
Request more information
All IET subscription packages are designed to offer value and flexibility. Accessed via the widely acclaimed IET Digital Library, researchers, lecturers and students are able to easily make use of a wide range of interdisciplinary and single scope publications. Contact your regional sales team to discuss the best solution for your engineering library.