The Volunteer hub has moved over to your IET EngX® 'Volunteering' community.
There you will find all the latest volunteering news, have the opportunity to come together to share ideas or join in discussions, and chat with staff.
The online community also contains essential resources like the Volunteer Handbook, policies and guidance, information about travel and expenses, and lots more!
The IET EngX® ‘Volunteering’ community is a closed group. As an IET volunteer, you will be provided with access to the group (if you haven’t already created a profile, you may be asked to do so).
If you are having trouble accessing the content please contact the Volunteer Support Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org
Content that has moved includes:
- Awards and recognition
- Travel and expenses
- Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteering Vision, values and behaviours
- Registration for the Volunteer Discovery Session (induction webinar)
- Policies and guidance
- Volunteer news
- Communications guidance
- Event venue risk assessment form
- Volunteer brand guidelines
- FAQs - a quick reference guide to enable you to share information about the IET
- Setting up and managing an IET local social media account
- Who to speak to about your volunteering.