Why become a Healthcare Partner?
Becoming a Healthcare Partner gives you:
- access to a wide range of professional development solutions
- the opportunity to increase your profile in the IET engineering community
- to develop staff technical knowledge
- to network and share best practice
- access to a tailored professional registration support scheme
- access to E&T Jobs and recruitment support.
Networking and marketing
As a Healthcare Partner, you’ll gain access to several exclusive events each year, which connect like-minded people, a great chance to boost the profile of healthcare engineering.
These events include:
- Partnership events
- round table discussions
- key topic-specific events
- IET Innovation awards and the AFH Harvey Prize
- access to your Local Network and Technical Network communities.
We’ll also provide you with:
- the Healthcare Partners logo to put on materials
- the Healthcare Partner specific signature and web banners
- Collaboration opportunities with our Education department
- feature articles in Partner News which reaches our entire partnership community.
Company Based Registration Support (CBRS)
Company Based Registration Support (CBRS) provides bespoke advice and support for groups of employees, covering the whole process of becoming professionally registered as a Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician, Electrician EngTech and ICT Technician.
CBRS is suitable for everyone from brand new engineers or technicians, perhaps at apprentice or graduate level, through to those experienced engineers who haven’t yet applied for professional registration.
Professional Registration gives your engineers and technicians the opportunity to have their competence recognised across the global engineering community.