Working with the Insight and Policy team, this volunteer-led panel provides strategic advice to Government, responds to consultations, delivers thought leadership and develops position statements and other materials within their fields of expertise.
If you would like to find out more on the roles and responsibilities of the panel, become a member or have any questions, please get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Steve Evans, Institute of Manufacturing
- Steven Barr, Edge Digital Manufacturing
- Paul Calver, Department for International Trade
- Andrew Churchill, JJ Churchill
- Dick Elsy, High-Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Colin Herron, Zero Carbon Futures
- Victor Higgs, Applied Nanodetectors
- Nick Hussey, Hennik Research
- Roger Jeary
- Andrew Kinder, Infor
- John Patsavellas, Cranfield University
- Clare Porter, BEIS
- Rajkumar Roy, Cranfield University
- Ian Williamson, Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Margaret Wood, ICW
Alan is the IET’s Design and Manufacturing Lead supporting the IET’s Design and Production Sector Executive Committee to deliver industry campaigns and its Manufacturing Policy Panel developing policy input to government. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), he has extensive business and management experience gained in the public, private and third sectors and is passionate about manufacturing, design and place.