It will complement other Government programmes that offer innovation and early demonstration support, such as the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) and the Energy Innovation Programme (EIP) and will help to transform an important part of the UK economy.
The competition will provide grant funding towards the costs of:
- Deployment of mature energy efficiency technologies that improve industrial process energy efficiency and reduce energy demand.
- Feasibility and engineering studies for projects deploying mature energy efficiency technologies or deep decarbonisation technologies.
The briefing webinar included an opportunity to:
- Hear about the scope of the competitions in more detail.
- Network online and develop partnerships for the competitions.
- Speak with BEIS and Innovate UK online for a one to one discussion about your project ideas.