This IET project is producing a Plain Language Guide to Product Data for Manufacturers in the UK and Europe.
The guide aims to help decision-makers in manufacturing identify:
- Why structured data is important.
- How to avoid poor investment decisions.
- How to protect their future with a step by step process to set priorities and implement information management across the supply chain for their products.
Join our Blog Posts and Zoom Discussions
To encourage manufacturers to share their needs and discuss the topics, the editorial team, consisting of Su Butcher, Rick Hartwig, Patricia Massey and Paul Surin, are producing:
- a series of blog posts investigating the issues published fortnightly commencing on Friday 4 September 2020, and
- an interactive zoom group call to discuss each article, commencing Friday 11 September 2020. Each blog post will include a registration link to join the follow-up call a week later.
Read our latest blog posts, add your views in the comments, and join the discussion.