The government’s aim is to develop a decarbonised heat system that delivers on its net zero ambitions.
In particular it is consulting on 6 objectives:
- Enabling framework - supporting a just transition.
- Energy networks - shaping the future of heat supply.
- Homes – affordable warmth for all.
- Business – supporting our local economy to flourish.
- Industry – fostering innovation and investment.
- Public services – leading by example.
Sustainability and climate change is of strategic importance to the IET.
As such the Board of Trustees has decided to respond to the following consultation and will accept responses from IET members including Member, Fellow, Honorary Fellow, Student, and Associate. Please provide your membership number with your consultation response.
The IET is seeking to respond to the consultation and would welcome your views and comments on the questions posed.
Please respond no later than 9am on 27 September 2023 to Andrew Rylah with "Heat strategy for Wales" in the subject line.
In your response please also state the particular question number(s) that you are responding to.