Apply to join the Future Talent Forum
Applications to join the Future Talent Forum are currently closed.
Check back soon for more info
What is the FTF?
The IET Future Talent Forum (FTF) brings together past and existing Launch and Boost scholar holders to:
- Facilitate the development of the Future Talent Awards in the future.
- Support the Young Professionals Committee (YPC) with projects and initiatives that inspire, inform and influence future and early-career engineers.
- Help the IET to understand it’s audiences, supporting our members and volunteers.
Why should I join?
- Stand out from the crowd; build the skills and experience needed to apply for placements, internships, and promotions.
- Directly report to the YPC, a global committee of young professionals
- Shape the future of the IET.
Find out how about each role, what they do, the skills required, and how they impact the FTF and the rest of the IET.
Find out what the FTF are working on. Our theme for the 2021/22 session is Revive and Refresh.