Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: International Professional Indemnity Insurance
Topic Summary: Obtaining PI Insurance for non UK residents?
Created On: 20 January 2015 12:24 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 20 January 2015 12:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 2
Joined: 17 August 2002

I'm semi retired with a company I've set up for a little consulting work, a month or two each year. An American company I work for requires professional indemnity insurance for 2M GBP or 3M$.
I live in Thailand on a retirement visa, I mainly consult in the USA and UAE, and my consulting company is registered in the Seychelles.
I've found one insurance broker who is currently selling me cover for 2,500 GBP per annum. Is anyone aware of cheaper alternatives?
(It's difficult to imagine the damage I might do teaching graduate engineers.)

Thanks, Colin
 21 January 2015 09:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 185
Joined: 31 March 2006

Try Kings Bridge Professional Solutions -www,
Generally very reasonable but UK provider may do what you want - email them
Tim Guy

New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.