Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Any reliability experts out there
Topic Summary:
Created On: 13 February 2012 02:33 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 13 February 2012 02:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 74
Joined: 25 July 2008

I have a contact who wants to make some reliability calculations on some equipment that he manufactures. I think he is looking at likelihood of mechanical and electrical failure leading stopping operation rather than leading to safety issues.

Any independent consultants who think they might be able to help?
 19 July 2012 05:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 6
Joined: 02 July 2003

An FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) is what may be required depending on the type of equipment that your contact manufactures. A search on the internet will provide listings of (certified) consultants who provide such services.

Regards, Terry


New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.