IET logo
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Disconnection of sub circuit
Topic Summary: 17th Edition Forms
Created On: 11 October 2012 04:25 PM
Status: Read Only
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11 October 2012 04:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 3
Joined: 05 October 2011

Is there a standard certificate I can use to state that a sub circuit supplying a building has been disconnected and the building can be safely demolished. This is not the main supply, the building is fed from supply kiosk remote from the building.
 11 October 2012 05:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Posts: 22488
Joined: 23 March 2004

BS 7671 doesn't have a specific certificate - typically you want a "Certificate of Isolation and Disconnection" if the site owner doesn't have his own (or a relevant permit to work system)

Just knock one up on the PC to state where fed from, what was disconnected, what tests you did (and record the instruments), confirm isolated cores to earth, what has happened source end (disconnected or just turned off and locked) , name rank and number, date




Let the wind blow you, across a big floor.

New here?

See Also:

FuseTalk Standard Edition v3.2 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.