- Australia (Engineers Australia)
- Canada (The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists)
- Ireland (Engineers Ireland)
- Hong Kong China (The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers)
- New Zealand (Engineering New Zealand)
- South Africa (The Engineering Council of South Africa)
- United Kingdom (Engineering Council).
Am I eligible?
- You need to be an IET Member and Incorporated Engineer.
- Your qualifications need to be equivalent to Sydney Accord Signatory Accredited qualifications.
- You need seven years of post-grad experience and two years of responsibility for significant engineering works.
- You must be maintaining continuous professional development to an appropriate standard.
How do I apply?
- Download the application form from the Engineering Council. The Engineering Council offers guidance on filling it out.
- Pay an initial fee of £105, plus £60 every five years for renewal, through the Engineering Council.
If you have any queries please contact the registration team on email@example.com.