Start of main content

International Engineering Technologist (IntET)

  • Australia (Engineers Australia)
  • Canada (The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists)
  • Ireland (Engineers Ireland)
  • Hong Kong China (The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers)
  • New Zealand (Engineering New Zealand)
  • South Africa (The Engineering Council of South Africa)
  • United Kingdom (Engineering Council).

Am I eligible?

  • You need to be an IET Member and Incorporated Engineer.
  • Your qualifications need to be equivalent to Sydney Accord Signatory Accredited qualifications.
  • You need seven years of post-grad experience and two years of responsibility for significant engineering works.
  • You must be maintaining continuous professional development to an appropriate standard.

How do I apply?

  • Download the application form from the Engineering Council. The Engineering Council offers guidance on filling it out.
  • Pay an initial fee of £105, plus £60 every five years for renewal, through the Engineering Council.

If you have any queries please contact the registration team on