The first three days will be focused on the PRINCE2® Foundation qualification and the exam will be taken on the afternoon of day three. You must pass the foundation exam in order to progress to the practitioner level. The final two days of the course are focused on the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification and the exam will be taken on the afternoon of the fifth day.
To ensure you are prepared fully and get the most out of the course, you will receive a comprehensive pre-course reading pack. Delegates should expect to undertake about two hours of revision work and exercises in the evenings. Delegates will receive the 2017 PRINCE2® manual during the course.
This course includes a mixture of input sessions and examination-based practical work, with feedback from the tutor. Activities include:
- buzz Groups
- case study and exercises
- practice examinations
Project Management training courses in PRINCE2®, are delivered by our partners Novare Consulting who are an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for all of these qualifications.
The PRINCE2® Foundation Exam:
(to be taken on day three of the course)
- One hour, closed book exam set by the APMG
- 75 multiple choice questions
- 50 per cent pass mark (35 correct answers out of the 75 questions)
- The exam papers are marked the same day by the trainer
- Usually, unsuccessful delegates will be able to re-sit the exam on the same day
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam:
(to be taken on day five of the course)
- Two and a half hour exam, set by the APMG
- Candidates may refer to their annotated copy of the official PRINCE2® manual
- 80 Objective Testing multiple choice questions
- 55 per cent pass mark (44 correct answers out of 80 questions)
- Results are normally sent to delegates five to six weeks after the exam
Aligned with UK-SPEC competence:
C: Technical and commercial responsibility, management or leadership
Prince2 Foundation - the three-day course is your first step towards becoming PRINCE2® qualified.
Project Management techniques - this two-day course provides key concepts to enable project managers and others to understand the full breadth of project management and offers practical tools to help successful delivery or projects.
Introduction to TRIZ - created by engineers, for engineers, TRIZ is a proven process for solving problems, generating new ideas and developing systems quickly, cheaply and inventively.
If you would like to book five delegates or more on to this course you may benefit from having this course delivered in-company.