- Competency frameworks
- What is the right amount of evidence
- Writing evidence to support a competence
- Declassifying evidence for professional registration
- Through discussion, present at least five ways to keep written evidence clear, concise and action oriented
- Modify a piece of written evidence to showcase best practice for Professional Registration application form, with reference to your workbooks.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who is ready to write their evidence for Professional Registration or is coaching a candidate on their written evidence for Professional Registration with the IET.
If you are looking to attend both our Professional Registration courses, we advise you attend ‘Preparing for professional registration’, before attending ‘Writing evidence for professional registration’.
"Brilliant course will definitely help me to submit my application".
"Case studies helped with writing evidence and interacting with others."
"It was particularly useful to analyse case studies, and to be able to take learning material away".
This course has received 100 percent positive feedback from previous attendees.*
Preparing for professional registration - this course will take you through the requirements of UK-SPEC and the process of preparing and submitting an application.
Ethics for engineers - this highly interactive course will give you a deeper understanding of your work, along with and some practical skills which you can use to make better, more ethical decisions.
If you would like to book five delegates or more on to this course you may benefit from having this course delivered in-company.