On this course you will learn how to:
- write clearly and effectively
- engage with readers and their needs, while also meeting the report’s objectives
- structure a report for maximum impact
- use drafting time more efficiently
- edit with an eye for errors and improvements that can be made
- present a report that appears attractive and professional.
Aligned with UK-SPEC competence:
D: Use of effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Who should attend
All those aiming to improve their technical writing skills, especially engineers and technical editors.
"The course was extremely enlightening and very informative. The presenter was excellent and clearly an expert in his field."
"Very suitable for my needs. Absolutely fantastic."
"A well-delivered course with good interaction."
"Very well presented course with a course leader that was very knowledgeable in their subject."
This course has received 96.2 percent positive feedback from previous attendees.*
Specification writing - this one-day course is aimed at anyone who has not written a specification before, or has and wants to improve their specification writing skills. It covers the end-to-end process stages with practical tips on the best methodologies to apply.
If you would like to book five delegates or more on to this course you may benefit from having this course delivered in-company.