The TRIZ process offers a rigorous and systematic approach to understanding and solving any problem; its principal tools enable you to uncover the most effective route to practical solutions.
TRIZ includes concept lists distilled from an analysis of all known engineering success, making TRIZ a unique tool to find solutions to any given problem – including both technical and management issues – without having to rely on the spontaneous creativity of individuals.
Aligned with UK-SPEC competence:
B: Design and development of processes, systems, services and products
Who should attend
Attend a course
- Any engineer from senior management to undergraduate;
- Design and Systems Engineers;
- R & D personnel, researchers and training managers;
- Technical and process managers;
- Business managers and engineering managers.