The IET is delighted to launch Enterprise Partners. We are looking to partner with entrepreneurial and innovative SMEs who are committed to professionalism and are seeking to be part of the IET community.
An Enterprise Partnership is available to SMEs based in the UK that commit to an IET annual membership base of at least 15 engineers. Each IET Enterprise Partner will work with the Partnership and Development team, to create an implementation plan focusing on staff professional development and opportunities within the IET Partnership Community.
IET Enterprise Partners are
- Small and medium businesses involved in engineering and technology
- Committed to an IET annual membership base of at least 15 engineers
- Wanting to engage with the IET Partnership community.
- Access to a wide range of professional development solutions
- Increased company profile in the IET engineering community
- Opportunity to develop staff technical knowledge
- Networking and sharing ideas with like-minded engineers and companies
- Dedicated IET account management
- Discounts on a range of IET products and services
- Recruitment opportunities for graduates through our Academic Partners and Service Leavers through our MOD Partners.
We are able to offer several marketing opportunities to our Enterprise Partners, including:
- Enterprise Partners logo to put on materials
- Enterprise Partner specific signature and web banners
- The opportunity to feature articles in Partner News which reaches our entire partnership community
- Features in Enterprise Partners Bulletin.
The IET holds many events each year, which give several opportunities to network and create links with Academic, Corporate, MOD and other Enterprise Partners. As an Enterprise Partner, you will also receive invitations to Partnership specific networking events and gain access to our prestigious London meeting venue, Savoy Place situated on the bank of the River Thames.
- Annual Partnership event
- Enterprise Partner launch event
- Round Table events
- Sector specific events
- Access to your Local Network community.
Professionalise your workforce with the IET.
- 20 per cent discount on individual professional skills courses including: technical writing, ethics, TRIZ, contract law, commercial awareness, tendering and bidding and specification writing
- Use our online staff development tool, Career Manager, that allows your staff to log CPD hours and track progress against industry standard competences
- We can support your staff through the process of registering for professional status i.e. CEng or EngTech, through bespoke Company Based Registration Scheme and webinars
We have created a toolkit for IET Enterprise Partner that includes suggested tweets, an example press release, useful IET documents and the IET logo. Please contact us if you would like a copy.
If you would like to know more information on IET Enterprise Partners, please contact Matthew Barber
. Please go to our Enterprise Partners
page to see the full list of current partners.