We are looking for a Registration Coordinator to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
The Registration Coordinator will support the team in processing registration applications, providing a high-quality service to applicants, assessors and advisors. You will be a strong team player, with experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and dealing with volunteers. You will have top communication skills with a background of working in environments that demand a high quality of customer service, being able to show initiative throughout.
Full training on IET processes will be provided.
Take a look at the day to day responsibilities and key skills below. If you feel you have experience in a number of these areas (even if it’s not quite all of them) please send us your CV for consideration.
If you are keen to join the IET Family, we look forward to hearing from you soon
Day to Day Responsibilities (summary)
- To liaise with applicants, advisors, relevant groups and individuals, to ensure the effective and efficient processing of applications, providing the best possible service including application feedback where appropriate.
- To process applications within the regulatory framework (full training provided)
- Work towards achieving targets for each registration category
- Process applications within set Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- To provide accurate, timely support and make informed inputs to all decision-making processes and forums, including electronic/’virtual’
- To ensure all decision outcomes are recorded on CRM System and saved in candidates electronic file
- To follow-up delayed applications, being proactive in taking any necessary action.
- To identify blockages and delays, suggesting/taking appropriate action. Contributing to any reorganisation of section, processes and procedures.
- To assist with or provide registered member updates.
- Complete all mandatory training.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent, to include English to good GCSE standard
- Excellent interpersonal & networking skills, including confidence in dealing with people at all levels.
- Excellent Customer Service awareness and knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi task and prioritise workloads with minimum supervision
- Good IT skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and some database experience
- A strong team player with a very flexible approach.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer led service industry
- Knowledge of Engineering Council requirements for Professional Registration
- Knowledge of Engineering skills and levels required for Professional Registration useful.
For more information please download the full Job Description.
If you are keen to join the IET Family send us your CV and cover letter to apply, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
The IET is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The IET will collect, use and handle personal information about you in connection with our online and offline recruitment activities. For further information about privacy please see our Privacy Notice.